- The Serengeti Rules: The Quest to Discover How Life Works and Why It Matters - With a New Q&A with the AuthorCarroll, Sean B.
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Eager: The Surprising, Secret Life of Beavers and Why They MatterGoldfarb, Ben
- Enviromedics: The Impact of Climate Change on Human HealthLemery, Jay
- Where Good Ideas Come from: The Natural History of InnovationJohnson, Steven
- She Has Her Mother's Laugh: The Powers, Perversions, and Potential of HeredityZimmer, Carl
- Sapiens. de Animales a Dioses / Sapiens: A Brief History of HumankindHarari, Yuval Noah
- The Wizard and the Prophet: Two Remarkable Scientists and Their Dueling Visions to Shape Tomorrow's WorldMann, Charles C.