- The ABC's and All Their Tricks: The Complete Reference Book of Phonics and SpellingBishop, Margaret M.
- Fluent in 3 Months: How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the WorldLewis, Benny
- The Power of RTI and Reading Profiles: A Blueprint for Solving Reading ProblemsSpear-Swerling, Louise
- Reading Comprehension Level F: Student Workbook Grade 6Steck-Vaughn Company
- Literacy Learning Clubs in Grades 4-8: Engaging Students Across the DisciplinesCasey, Heather Kenyon
- The Horologicon: A Day's Jaunt Through the Lost Words of the English LanguageForsyth, Mark
- What English Language Teachers Need to Know Volume I: Understanding LearningChristison, Maryann
- The Crosscultural, Language, and Academic Development Handbook: A Complete K-12 Reference Guide, with Enhanced Pearson Etext -- Access Card PackageDiaz-Rico, Lynne T.
Hardcover, Paperback, Software
- Patterns for College Writing: A Rhetorical Reader and GuideMandell, Stephen R.
- From Reader to Reading Teacher: Issues and Strategies for Second Language ClassroomsAebersold, Joann