Technology & Engineering
- Corporate Social Responsibility and the State: International Approaches to Forest Co-RegulationLister, Jane
- Rethinking Rights and Regulations: Institutional Responses to New Communications TechnologiesCranor, Lorrie Faith
- Imagining Difference: Legend, Curse, and Spectacle in a Canadian Mining TownRobertson, Leslie A.
- Shifting Ground: The Changing Agricultural Soils of China and IndonesiaLindert, Peter H.
- How Not to Network a Nation: The Uneasy History of the Soviet InternetPeters, Benjamin
- Canada and Ballistic Missile Defence, 1954-2009: D J Vu All Over AgainFergusson, James G.
- Genetically Modified Diplomacy: The Global Politics of Agricultural Biotechnology and the EnvironmentAndreue, Peter
- Resistance Is Fertile: Canadian Struggles on the BiocommonsPeekhaus, Wilhelm