- Spec Ops: Case Studies in Special Operations Warfare: Theory and PracticeMcRaven, William H.
- First to Fight: An Inside View of the U.S. Marine CorpsKrulak, Victor H.
- The Guerrilla Factory: The Making of Special Forces Officers, the Green BeretsSchwalm, Tony
- SR-71: The Complete Illustrated History of the Blackbird, the World's Highest, Fastest PlaneGraham, Richard H.
- War Plan Orange: The U.S. Strategy to Defeat Japan, 1897-1945Miller, Edward S.
- Compass: A Story of Exploration and Innovation (Revised)Gurney, Alan
- Privateers of the Americas: Spanish American Privateering from the United States in the Early RepublicHead, David
- French Fortresses in North America 1535-1763: Qubec, Montral, Louisbourg and New OrleansChartrand, Rene
- Strongholds of the Picts: The Fortifications of Dark Age ScotlandKonstam, Angus
- War Made New: Weapons, Warriors, and the Making of the Modern WorldBoot, Max