- Ninja Innovation: The Ten Killer Strategies of the World's Most Successful BusinessesShapiro, Gary
- The Revenge of Analog: Real Things and Why They MatterSax, David
- Precisely Wrong: Why Conventional Planning Systems FailPtak, Carol
- Developing Performance Indicators for Managing MaintenanceWireman, Terry
- Drift into Failure: From Hunting Broken Components to Understanding Complex SystemsDekker, Sidney
- Executive Writer: A Guide to Managing Words, Ideas, and PeoplePoor, Edith
- The Magic of a Name: The Rolls-Royce Story Part Two: The Power Behind the JetsPugh, Peter
- The Future of Success: Working and Living in the New EconomyReich, Robert B.
- Forces of Production: A Social History of Industrial AutomationNoble, David
- Assumption-Based Planning: A Tool for Reducing Avoidable SurprisesDewar, J. A.