- 'An Offer You Can't Refuse': Workfare in International PerspectiveTrickey Heather L(c)Demel
- 'Sleepwalking to Segregation'?: Challenging Myths about Race and MigrationSimpson, Ludi
eBook, Hardcover, Paperback
- 'armed Attack' and Article 51 of the Un Charter: Evolutions in Customary Law and PracticeRuys, Tom
eBook, Paperback, Hardcover
- 'fair and Equitable Treatment' in International Investment LawKlager, Roland
Hardcover, Paperback, eBook
- 'the Lament for the South': Yu Hsin's 'ai Chiang-Nan Fu'Graham, William T. Jr.
- (Aucm) Foundations of Management for Australian Catholic UniversitySchermerhorn, John R.
- (re)Thinking Orientalism: Using Graphic Narratives to Teach Critical Visual LiteracyJones, Rachel Bailey
- 10 Essentials for High Performance Quality in the 21st CenturyStamatis, Diomidis H.
- 100 More Canadian Heroines: Famous and Forgotten FacesForster, Merna