- The Drug Hunters: The Improbable Quest to Discover New MedicinesOgas, Ogi
- This Is Your Brain on Parasites: How Tiny Creatures Manipulate Our Behavior and Shape SocietyMcAuliffe, Kathleen
- Genetic Counseling Practice: Advanced Concepts and SkillsBartels, Dianne M.
- Rabid Lib/E: A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical VirusMurphy, Monica
- Adventures in Human Being: A Grand Tour from the Cranium to the CalcaneumFrancis, Gavin
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Understanding Radiation Science: Basic Nuclear and Health PhysicsShuler, James Mannie
- Abraham Lincoln's DNA and Other Adventures in GeneticsReilly, Philip
- Quantitative Environmental Risk Analysis for Human HealthEisenberg, Norman A.
- The Molecular Biology of Cancer: A Bridge from Bench to BedsidePelengaris
- Survival Analysis for Epidemiologic and Medical Research: A Practical GuideSelvin, Steve