- Designing for People: An Introduction to Human Factors EngineeringLee, John D.
- Biology 21 Lab Manual V2.0: A Laboratory Manual for Biology 21 Students at San Jose State UniversityMcGee, Dr Elizabeth M.
- Blazing the Trail: Essays by Leading Women in ScienceMeharchand, Rhiannon
- The Principia: Mathematical Principles of Natural PhilosophyNewton, Isaac
- On the Origin of Species: By Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for LifeDarwin, Charles
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Brain Talk: How Mind Mapping Brain Science Can Change Your Life & Everyone in ItSchnarch Phd, David
- Mirrors and Mazes: A Guide Through the Climate DebateBrady, Dr Howard Thomas
- Social Science Research: Principles, Methods, and PracticesBhattacherjee, Anol