- Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of ConsciousnessGodfrey-Smith, Peter
- The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost WorldBrusatte, Steve
- Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital WorldWolf, Maryanne
- The Serengeti Rules: The Quest to Discover How Life Works and Why It Matters - With a New Q&A with the AuthorCarroll, Sean B.
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- What the Eyes Don't See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance, and Hope in an American CityHanna-Attisha, Mona
Audio, Hardcover, Paperback
- Inconvenient Facts: The Science That Al Gore Doesn't Want You to KnowWrightstone, Gregory