- Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate ConductForni, P. M.
- The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern ManMcKay, Kate
- How to Be a Gentleman Revised and Expanded: A Timely Guide to Timeless MannersBridges, John
- How to Be a Lady Revised and Expanded: A Contemporary Guide to Common CourtesySimpson-Giles, Candace
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family ProtectedHanson, Jason
Audio, Hardcover, Paperback
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish Without a TraceHoran, Eileen
- The Truth Matters: A Citizen's Guide to Separating Facts from Lies and Stopping Fake News in Its TracksBartlett, Bruce
- The Art of Manliness Manvotionals: Timeless Wisdom and Advice on Living the 7 Manly VirtuesMcKay, Kate
- The Armies of the Night: History as a Novel, the Novel as HistorySupervisors, San Francisco Board of
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain TimesRawles, James Wesley
- The Slangman Guide to Biz Speak 2: Slang, Idioms & Jargon Used in Business EnglishBurke, David
- The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees: The Ash in Human Culture and HistoryPenn, Robert
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- Don't Know Much about Anything: Everything You Need to Know But Never Learned about People, Places, Events, and More!Davis, Kenneth C.