- Brief and Argument of Harry J. Cantwell (of Crews & Cantwell, Attorneys-At-Law, St. Louis, Mo.)Cantwell, Harry James
- A Survey of the Scovils or Scovills in England and AmericaBrainard, Homer Worthington
- The Daniell Family: A Genealogy of Robert Daniell and Some of His DescendantsDaniell, Moses Grant
- Rhode Island Land Evidences, Vol. 1: 1648-1696, Abstracts (Classic Reprint)Worthington, Dorothy
- A Discourse on Methodist Church Polity (Classic Reprint)Morris, T. a.
- A Historical Sketch of Chester Township, Poweshiek County,, Lowa, Read at the Quarter-Centennial, July White, G. H.
- A Glossary of Words Used in the Dialect of CheshireLeigh, Egerton
- Oak Ridge Cemetery; Its History and Improvements, Rules and Regulations: National Lincoln Monument, and Other Monuments, Charter and Ordinances, ListSpringfield, Illinois Oak Ridge Cemeter
- Excursion Planned for the City History Club of New York ..Kelley, Frank Bergen