- What Should the U.S. Army Learn from History? Recovery from a Strategy DeficitGray, Colin S.
- Text, Lies and Cataloging: Ethical Treatment of Deceptive Works in the LibraryBrubaker, Jana
- In the Words of Theodore Roosevelt: Quotations from the Man in the ArenaRoosevelt, Theodore
- Webster's New World College Dictionary, Fifth EditionEditors of Webster's New World College Dictionaries
- Now Write!: Fiction Writing Exercises from Today's Best Writers and TeachersEllis, Sherry
- Everything You Pretend to Know and Are Afraid Someone Will AskPadwa, Lynette