- Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate ConductForni, P. M.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything: Special Illustrated EditionBryson, Bill
Paperback, Audio, Hardcover
- The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern ManMcKay, Kate
- How to Be a Gentleman (Library Edition): A Contemporary Guide to Common CourtesyBridges, John
- How to Be a Lady: A Contemporary Guide to Common CourtesySimpson-Giles, Candace
- Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography WonksJennings, Ken
Audio, Paperback, Hardcover
- Crafting Meaningful Wedding Rituals: A Practical GuideGordon-Lennox, Jeltje
- Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better WritingFogarty, Mignon
- Finding Your Roots: The Official Companion to the PBS SeriesGates, Henry Louis, Jr.
- How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques and Technologies for Uncertain TimesRawles, James Wesley
- The Truth Matters: A Citizen's Guide to Separating Facts from Lies and Stopping Fake News in Its TracksBartlett, Bruce