- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5(R))American Psychiatric Association
- The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and InheritanceCarey, Nessa
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain ScienceDoidge, Norman
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- What Do I Say?: Talking with Patients about SpiritualityJohnston-Taylor, Elizabeth
- Fom Silence to Voice: What Nurses Know and Must Communicate to the PublicBuresh, Bernice
- The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New YorkBlum, Deborah
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- Waking, Dreaming, Being: Self and Consciousness in Neuroscience, Meditation, and PhilosophyThompson, Evan
- Learning Cognitive-Behavior Therapy: An Illustrated Guide, Second Edition: Core Competencies in PsychotherapyWright, Jesse H. M. D., PH. D.
- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Autism's False Prophets: Bad Science, Risky Medicine, and the Search for a CureOffit, Paul
- God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of MedicineSweet, Victoria
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic That Shaped Our HistoryCrosby, Molly Caldwell