- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Dsm-5(r))American Psychiatric Association
- The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and InheritanceCarey, Nessa
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- Autism's False Prophets: Bad Science, Risky Medicine, and the Search for a CureOffit, Paul
- Picking Up the Pieces: Moving Forward After Surviving CancerScalzo, Kathy
- God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of MedicineSweet, Victoria
- Doctors at War: Life and Death in a Field Hospitalde Rond, Mark
- Evidence-Guided Practice: A Framework for Clinical Decision Making in Athletic TrainingWelch, Cailee E.
- The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic That Shaped Our HistoryCrosby, Molly Caldwell
- Learning Cognitive-Behavior Therapy: An Illustrated GuideBrown, Gregory K.
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in HistoryBarry, John M.