- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- Picking Up the Pieces: Moving Forward After Surviving CancerScalzo, Kathy
- God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of MedicineSweet, Victoria
- Doctors at War: Life and Death in a Field Hospitalde Rond, Mark
- Evidence-Guided Practice: A Framework for Clinical Decision Making in Athletic TrainingWelch, Cailee E.
- The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic That Shaped Our HistoryCrosby, Molly Caldwell
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in HistoryBarry, John M.
- Girls Only! All about Periods and Growing-Up StuffParker, Victoria
- PTCE - Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Flashcard Book + OnlineKhoury, Della Ata
- The Expressiveness of the Body and the Divergence of Greek and Chinese MedicineKuriyama, Shigehisa