- Cliffsnotes Anatomy & Physiology Quick Review, 2ndeditionPack, Phillip E.
- Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of ConsciousnessGodfrey-Smith, Peter
- Aroused: The History of Hormones and How They Control Just about EverythingEpstein, Randi Hutter
- The Hidden Half of Nature: The Microbial Roots of Life and HealthBikl, Anne
Paperback, Audio, Hardcover
- A Cure Within: Scientists Unleashing the Immune System to Kill CancerCanavan, Neil
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: Continuation of Residue ReviewsWare, George W.
- Visual Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Books a la Carte Plus Mastering A&p with Etext -- Access Card PackageOber, William C.
- Medicinal Wild Plants of the Prairie: An Ethnobotanical GuideKindscher, Kelly
- Dark Remedy: The Impact of Thalidomide and Its Revival as a Vital MedicineStephens, Trent
- The Language of Life: DNA and the Revolution in Personalized MedicineCollins, Francis S.
- Brainwashed: The Seductive Appeal of Mindless NeuroscienceSatel, Sally
- Inheritance: How Our Genes Change Our Lives--And Our Lives Change Our GenesMoalem, Sharon
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- Looking Inside the Brain: The Power of NeuroimagingLe Bihan, Denis
- Hole's Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology [With Access Code]Butler, Jackie