- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain ScienceDoidge, Norman
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- Love Is a Choice: The Definitive Book on Letting Go of Unhealthy RelationshipsHemfelt, Robert
- Neuroenology: How the Brain Creates the Taste of WineShepherd, Gordon
- Healing Developmental Trauma: How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image, and the Capacity for RelationshipLapierre, Aline
- How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings from a Leading NeuroscientistNewberg, Andrew
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Second Edition: The Process and Practice of Mindful ChangeWilson, Kelly G.
- An Anthropologist on Mars: Seven Paradoxical TalesSacks, Oliver
- The Aesthetic Brain: How We Evolved to Desire Beauty and Enjoy ArtChatterjee, Anjan
Paperback, Audio, Hardcover
- Our Inner Conflicts: A Constructive Theory of NeurosisHorney, Karen
- Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive EatingRoth, Geneen
- The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 UpdatesJongsma, Arthur E.
- Treating Explosive Kids: The Collaborative Problem-Solving ApproachGreene, Ross W.
- Optimizing Cognitive Rehabilitation: Effective Instructional MethodsTurkstra, Lyn S.
- Getting Love Right: Learning the Choices of Healthy IntimacyGorski, Terence T.