- Dark Paradise: A History of Opiate Addiction in AmericaCourtwright, David T.
- Epidemics and Ideas: Essays on the Historical Perception of PestilenceRanger, T. O.
- Fever Season: The Story of a Terrifying Epidemic and the People Who Saved a CityKeith, Jeanette
- The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human ExperimentationAnnas, George J.
- Greek Medicine from the Heroic to the Hellenistic Age: A Source BookLongrigg, James
- Special Needs Families in the Military: A Resource GuideMoore, Janelle
- A Pocket Medical Dictionary: Giving the Pronunciation and Definition of the Principal Words Used in Medicine and the Collateral Sciences (Classic RGould, George Milbry
- Lordship in Four Realms: The Lacy Family, 1166-1241Veach, Colin
Hardcover, Software, Paperback
- Idiocy: And Its Treatment by the Physiological MethodSeguin, Edward
- Process Evaluation for Public Health Interventions and ResearchVon Reumont, Alfred
- Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Health CareDittmer, John
- Bodily Changes in Pain, Hunger, Fear and Rage: An Account of Recent Researches into the Function of Emotional ExcitementCannon, Walter B.
- The Enlightenment: History of an Idea - Updated EditionFerrone, Vincenzo