- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Dsm-5(r))American Psychiatric Association
- The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and InheritanceCarey, Nessa
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain ScienceDoidge, Norman
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New YorkBlum, Deborah
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- Waking, Dreaming, Being: Self and Consciousness in Neuroscience, Meditation, and PhilosophyThompson, Evan
- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Autism's False Prophets: Bad Science, Risky Medicine, and the Search for a CureOffit, Paul
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- Assessment and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance: The Janda ApproachFrank, Clare C.
- Doctors at War: Life and Death in a Field Hospitalde Rond, Mark
- Conquering Lyme Disease: Science Bridges the Great DivideFallon, Brian A.
- The Expressiveness of the Body and the Divergence of Greek and Chinese MedicineKuriyama, Shigehisa