- What Do I Say?: Talking with Patients about SpiritualityJohnston-Taylor, Elizabeth
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain ScienceDoidge, Norman
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New YorkBlum, Deborah
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Beyond the Blues: A Workbook to Help Teens Overcome DepressionSchab, Lisa M.
- God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of MedicineSweet, Victoria
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic That Shaped Our HistoryCrosby, Molly Caldwell
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe about OurselvesThompson, Curt
- Girls Only! All about Periods and Growing-Up StuffParker, Victoria
- Picking Up the Pieces: Moving Forward After Surviving CancerScalzo, Kathy
- Evidence-Guided Practice: A Framework for Clinical Decision Making in Athletic TrainingWelch, Cailee E.
- Assessment and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance: The Janda ApproachFrank, Clare C.