- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- Home Care Fault Lines: Understanding Tensions and Creating AlliancesCranford, Cynthia J.
- Neural Organization: Structure, Function, and DynamicsArbib, Michael A.
- Que Le Pasa Al Papa de Tiffany?: Los Medikidz Explican El MelanomaChilman-Blair, Kim
- Weill Cornell Medicine: A History of Cornell's Medical SchoolMoon, Jennifer
- Children's Medicines: What Every Parent, Grandparent, and Teacher Needs to KnowBell, Edward A.
- The Biology of Musical Performance and Performance-Related Injury [With CDROM]Watson, Alan H. D.
- The Age of Anxiety: A History of America's Turbulent Affair with TranquilizersTone, Andrea
- The Tuskegee Veterans Hospital and Its Black Physicians: The Early YearsKaplan, Mary