- History on Trial: Culture Wars and the Teaching of the PastNash, Gary B.
- Ways of the World with Sources for Ap*, Second Edition: A Global HistoryStrayer, Robert W.
- The Strange Career of Bilingual Education in Texas, 1836-1981Blanton, Carlos Kevin
- The Envy of Angels: Cathedral Schools and Social Ideals in Medieval Europe, 950-1200Jaeger, C. Stephen
- Elements of Debating: A Manual for Use in High Schools and AcademiesLyon, Leverett S.
- The Conquest of the United States by Spain: A Lecture Before the Phi Beta Kappa Society of Yale University, January 16, 1899 Volume 1Sumner, William Graham
- Education for Empire: American Schools, Race, and the Paths of Good CitizenshipStratton, Clif
- Word Mastery: A Course in Phonics for the First Three GradesAkin, Florence
- An American Insurrection: James Meredith and the Battle of Oxford, Mississippi, 1962Doyle, William
- The Real-Holocaust: A Wholistic Analysis of the African American Experience, 1441-1994Foluke, Gyasi A.