- The Diversity Delusion: How Race and Gender Pandering Corrupt the University and Undermine Our CultureMac Donald, Heather
- What School Could Be: Insights and Inspiration from Teachers Across AmericaDintersmith, Ted
- First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Levels E & F: 16 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Growing ReadersCharlesworth, Liza
- Teach Yourself How to Learn: Strategies You Can Use to Ace Any Course at Any LevelMcGuire, Saundra Yancy
- Kids Deserve It! Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional ThinkingWelcome, Adam
- The Self-Driven Child: The Science and Sense of Giving Your Kids More Control Over Their LivesStixrud, William
- Lost at School: Why Our Kids with Behavioral Challenges Are Falling Through the Cracks and How We Can Help ThemGreene, Ross W., PhD
- First Little Comics Parent Pack: Levels A & B: 20 Funny Books That Are Just the Right Level for New ReadersCharlesworth, Liza
Paperback, Other, Hardcover
- Managing Your Classroom with Restorative Practices (Quick Reference Guide)Fisher, Douglas
- The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at HomeWise, Jessie
- Launch: Using Design Thinking to Boost Creativity and Bring Out the Maker in Every StudentJuliani, A. J.
- Ghosts in the Schoolyard: Racism and School Closings on Chicago's South SideEwing, Eve L.
- Why Knowledge Matters: Rescuing Our Children from Failed Educational TheoriesHirsch, E. D.
- Troublemakers: Lessons in Freedom from Young Children at SchoolShalaby, Carla
- The Excellent 11: Qualitites Teachers and Parents Use to Motivate, Inspire, and Educate ChildrenClark, Ron
Audio, Paperback, Hardcover