- A Grammatical Institute of the Latin Language: Intended for the Use of Latin Schools, in the United StatesAlexander, Caleb
- Minimum Essentials in an Adequate Physical Education Program for High SchoolsSmith, Francis Ferdinand
- A History of Education in the United States (Classic Reprint)Dexter, Edwin Grant
- Spelling Efficiency in Relation to Age, Grade and Sex, and the Question of Transfer: An ExperimentalWallin, John Edward Wallace
- The Essentials of Method in Teaching Children to ReadWade, Joseph H.
- Supervised Study in Mathematics and Science (Classic Reprint)Sumner, S. Clayton