- The Social Purposes of Education: Personal and Social Values in EducationCollier, K. G.
- France and Women, 1789-1914: Gender, Society and PoliticsMcMillan, James
- It's Not Because You're Black: Addressing Issues of Racism and Underrepresentation of African Americans in AcademiaSmith, Annie Phd
- The Politics of Language in Chinese Education, 1895-1919Kaske, Elisabeth
- Fertility of Immigrants: A Two-Generational Approach in GermanyMilewski, Nadja
- Class Actions: Teaching for Social Justice in Elementary and Middle SchoolAllen, JoBeth
- Understanding Research in Early Education: The Relevance for the Future of Lessons from the PastClark, Margaret M.
- Subject to Identity: Knowledge, Sexuality, and Academic Practices in Higher EducationTalburt, Susan