- Spare Parts: Four Undocumented Teenagers, One Ugly Robot and the Battle for Theamerican DreamDavis, Joshua
- Social Work Aswb Masters Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for SuccessApgar, Dawn Phd Lsw Acsw
- The Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why It MattersNichols, Tom
- The Mis-Education of the Negro (an African American Heritage Book)Woodson, Carter G.
- Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach, Enhanced Pearson Etext -- Access CardHendricks, Cher C.
- Keepers of the Earth: Native American Stories and Environmental Activities for ChildrenCaduto, Michael J.
- Self-Taught: African American Education in Slavery and FreedomWilliams, Heather Andrea
- When Diversity Drops: Race, Religion, and Affirmative Action in Higher EducationPark, Julie J.
- Just Violence: Torture and Human Rights in the Eyes of the PoliceWahl, Rachel
- College in Prison: Reading in an Age of Mass IncarcerationKarpowitz, Daniel
- Beginning Qualitative Research: A Philosophical and Practical GuideMaykut, Pamela