- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead ForeverMichael, Bungay Stanier
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving inUry, William L.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the FuturePink, Daniel H.
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates UsPink, Daniel H.
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the SaleSmith, Paul
- Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service OrganizationInghilleri, Leonardo
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our SuccessGrant, Adam M.
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American MealSchlosser, Eric
- The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets DoneDenning, Stephen
- Do Good: Embracing Brand Citizenship to Fuel Both Purpose and ProfitThompson, Anne Bahr
- Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve ResultsPaul, Harry
- The New Economics for Industry, Government, EducationDeming, W. Edwards