- The Once and Future Worker: A Vision for the Renewal of Work in AmericaCass, Oren
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and PovertyAcemoglu, Daron
- Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough TimesPhillips, Donald T.
- Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World EconomyRajan, Raghuram G.
- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster CapitalismKlein, Naomi
- The Comeback: How Innovation Will Restore the American DreamShapiro, Gary
- When All Else Fails: Government as the Ultimate Risk ManagerMoss, David A.
- The Condition of the Working-Class in England in 1844Engels, Friedrich
- The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding GlobalizationFriedman, Thomas L.
- The Great Divide: Unequal Societies and What We Can Do about ThemStiglitz, Joseph E.
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for YourselfPink, Daniel H.
- Leading the Charge: Leadership Lessons from the Battlefield to the BoardroomKoltz, Tony
- Princes, Brokers, and Bureaucrats: Oil and the State in Saudi ArabiaHertog, Steffen