- Freakonomics REV Ed Low Price CD: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of EverythingLevitt, Steven D.
Audio, Paperback, Hardcover
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Kiyosaki, Robert T.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...and Others Don'tCollins, Jim
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as If Your Life Depended on ItRaz, Tahl
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary ImpactHeath, Dan
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making MachineMichalowicz, Mike
- Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone SmarterWiseman, Liz
- It's Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the NavyAbrashoff, D. Michael
- Building a Storybrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will ListenMiller, Donald
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership FableLencioni, Patrick M.
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy AnswersHorowitz, Ben
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens: Updated for the Digital AgeCovey, Sean
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big DifferenceGladwell, Malcolm
Paperback, Audio, Hardcover
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things DoneDrucker, Peter F.
Audio, Hardcover, Paperback