- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead ForeverBungay Stanier, Michael
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving inUry, William L.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the FuturePink, Daniel H.
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates UsPink, Daniel H.
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- The Most Important Thing Illuminated: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful InvestorMarks, Howard
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational AccountabilitySmith, Tom
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Sources of Power, 20th Anniversary Edition: How People Make DecisionsKlein, Gary A.
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our SuccessGrant, Adam M.
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American MealSchlosser, Eric
- The New Economics for Industry, Government, Education, Third EditionDeming, W. Edwards
- Contending Economic Theories: Neoclassical, Keynesian, and MarxianResnick, Stephen a.
- Streaming, Sharing, Stealing: Big Data and the Future of EntertainmentTelang, Rahul
- Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving OthersBachelder, Cheryl
- The Advice Trap: Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change the Way You Lead ForeverBungay Stanier, Michael