- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead ForeverBungay Stanier, Michael
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving inUry, William L.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the FuturePink, Daniel H.
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates UsPink, Daniel H.
Hardcover, Paperback, Audio
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational AccountabilitySmith, Tom
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the SaleSmith, Paul
- Sources of Power, 20th Anniversary Edition: How People Make DecisionsKlein, Gary A.
- Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service OrganizationInghilleri, Leonardo
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our SuccessGrant, Adam M.
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American MealSchlosser, Eric
- The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets DoneDenning, Stephen
- Do Good: Embracing Brand Citizenship to Fuel Both Purpose and ProfitThompson, Anne Bahr