- The Once and Future Worker: A Vision for the Renewal of Work in AmericaCass, Oren
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and PovertyAcemoglu, Daron
- Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough TimesPhillips, Donald T.
- Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World EconomyRajan, Raghuram G.
- Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic PerformanceNorth, Douglass C.
Hardcover, eBook, Paperback
- The Comeback: How Innovation Will Restore the American DreamShapiro, Gary
- The Road to Serfdom, the Definitive Edition Lib/E: Text and DocumentsHayek, F. A.
- When All Else Fails: Government as the Ultimate Risk ManagerMoss, David A.
- The Great Divide: Unequal Societies and What We Can Do about ThemStiglitz, Joseph E.
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for YourselfPink, Daniel H.
- Princes, Brokers, and Bureaucrats: Oil and the State in Saudi ArabiaHertog, Steffen