- The Slave Trade: The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade: 1440 - 1870Thomas, Hugh
- Freedom's Forge: How American Business Produced Victory in World War IIHerman, Arthur
- Xenophon's Cyrus the Great: The Arts of Leadership and WarXenophon
- Time on the Cross: The Economics of American SlaveryFogel, Robert William
- Bacardi and the Long Fight for Cuba: The Biography of a CauseGjelten, Tom
- The Condition of the Working-Class in England in 1844Engels, Friedrich
- Swept Under the Rug: A Hidden History of Navajo WeavingM'Closkey, Kathy
- After Hegemony: Cooperation and Discord in the World Political EconomyKeohane, Robert O.
- The Material Atlantic: Clothing, Commerce, and Colonization in the Atlantic World, 1650-1800Duplessis, Robert S.
- Land of Promise: An Economic History of the United StatesLind, Michael
- Migration and Its Impacts on the Northeast (Classic Reprint)Luloff, A. E.
- The Land Was Ours: How Black Beaches Became White Wealth in the Coastal SouthKahrl, Andrew W.
- Why Europe Grew Rich and Asia Did Not: Global Economic Divergence, 1600-1850Parthasarathi, Prasannan
eBook, Paperback, Hardcover
- Kahiki Supper Club: A Polynesian Paradise in ColumbusChenault, Jeff